Notebook Room (BHQ-6)
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 0
About this listing
The Notebook, a 1 BD/1 BA upstairs room in the historic Branson Hotel, is warmly inviting with rich colors and Victorian-style furniture. Located in the Historic Downtown Branson district, The Branson Hotel was built in 1903 to accommodate the Missouri Pacific Railroad expansion. From here you can walk to shops and restaurants, or drive up the Strip for attractions, shows, and more shopping and dining. This is an Adults Only hotel!
- Queen size bed
- Attached private full bathroom
- Shampoo / conditioner / body wash
- All cotton linens and towels provided. Towels refreshed every 3 days of your stay.
- Flat screen TV
- Free WIFI
- Stairs required - no elevator
- Free Activities Included with your stay: As a thank you for staying with Dreams2Reality Vacations, you will receive one (1) complimentary admission to each of the six (6) participating local attractions (Silver Dollar City, White Water (seasonal), Dutton Family Theater, WonderWorks, Beyond the Lens, and Titanic Museum) every day of your stay! After you make your reservation, you will receive an email from Xplorie that will explain how it works and how to redeem your complimentary admissions. Tickets are available per day (including the day you arrive and the day you depart), but not per guest. Tickets are noncumulative and any unused tickets expire daily. [This is NOT a time share. Only valid for short term stays.]
Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG guest screening and booking verification. Please note that once you have booked, your welcome letter will include your SUPERHOG verification link. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available